Graduate of University of Dayton and Georgetown University Law Center. Her practice focuses on commercial litigation, including the areas of insurance defense, insurance coverage and employment law matters. Angela is admitted to practice in Maryland, the District of Columbia, California and the federal district court for the Districts of Maryland and District of Columbia. She has also served on the boards of various community organizations.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association for Anne Arundel County
- District of Columbia
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- J.D., Georgetown University Law Center
- B.A., University of Dayton