Marty’s law practice focuses on business transactions involving corporate and commercial law, real estate development and financing, mergers and acquisitions, taxation, estates and trusts, and non-profit organizations. Marty is also a Certified Public Accountant.
Marty regularly represents borrowers and lenders in marine and commercial lending transactions, and technology and growth companies in matters concerning business planning and structure, contracts, financing, MBE/WBE certification programs, franchising, employment, tax controversy, and general business matters.
Marty serves on the City of Baltimore Board of Municipal and Zoning Appeals and also served as a member of the Mayor’s Advisory Council on Minority and Women Owned Business Enterprises.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Maryland Association of Certified Public Accountants
- United States Tax Court
- J.D., University of Baltimore
- B.S., University of Maryland at College Park