Sonia’s primary area of practice is complex commercial litigation. She has a broad range of experience representing domestic and international companies in federal and state courts in high-stakes commercial cases, including intellectual property disputes involving patents, trademarks, and domain names.
She also has an extensive background in conducting corporate internal investigations, and advising clients on risk prevention and mitigation both in and out of court.
- Maryland State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Court of Appeals of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Maryland
- U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Maryland School of Law
- B.S., Binghamton University